As Sydney’s leading hydraulic specialists, Stenmar is always on the lookout for quality candidates to join our outstanding team. From time to time, we may list specific job vacancies below.
What we look for in our hydraulic technicians:
- trade qualifications and/or experience with hydraulic pumps, valves, motors and associated components
- good communication skills in written and spoken English.
If you have these attributes and are interested in a rewarding career in the hydraulic industry, please contact us.
Workshop Fitter Machinist
We are seeking applications from a suitably experienced Fitter Machinist to join our service department team servicing various industries in Sydney and NSW Country. The successful applicant would be required to work weekends at times.
About the Role
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing the execution of hydraulic fitting activities and machining of hydraulic components for the repair of hydraulic equipment in a safe and efficient manner and working to customer deadlines.
Key responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate should have a trade qualification with proven experience and be able to demonstrate the following key skills:
• Disassemble & assess hydraulic components; report on required repairs; machining of new parts from samples; repair of equipment; reassembly of components; test of equipment and report.
• Adherence to consistent high-quality workmanship
• Job planning and organisation
• Basic fabrication and welding
• Required reporting and documentation
• Workplace Health and Safety
To be successful for this role you must be able to offer:
• Excellent communication as a team player
• Ability to interpret and understand technical requirements
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to customer satisfaction through quality and timely completion of all tasks
• Good time management skills and ensure all jobs and tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
• The ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and with a high degree of autonomy.
The company will offer you:
• A highly competitive permanent wage in accordance with your skills and experience.
• Consistent opportunity to work overtime as required
• A full-time role, with safe and friendly working conditions
[Sounds like me. I’d like to Apply now].